Arsha Yoga Vidya Peetam is a division of Ayurvedic Trust engaged in education and practice of Indian knowledge system with special orientation on Ayurveda and Yoga.
Arsha Yoga Vidya Peetam is engaged in education and practice of Indian knowledge system with special orientation on Ayurveda and Yoga. The lineage we uphold is unique in imparting education and practice. The institution is managed by the Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Cbe) Ltd, (AVP Group) - a leading Ayurvedic company in India
The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Cbe) Ltd was established in 1943 by late Arya Vaidyan P.V. Rama Varier who was a humanitarian, philosopher and physician par excellence. Inspired by his Guru late Arya Vaidyan P.S. Varier, founder of Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala, Kerala, he started the Arya Vaidya Pharmacy in a humble way which grew upto a world renowed Ayurvedic Institution over the years.
• 30 branches and 1000 sales outlets in India for medicines and treatments
• Treatment centres in India and abroad
• Ayurvedic Trust Institute for Advanced Research
• A 120 bed Ayurveda Hospital
• Medicine manufacturing units in Kerala producing 600 Classical Ayurveda medicines with GMP standard
• Temple – dedicated to Lord Dhanwanthari (God of medicine)
• Ayurveda College – for BAMS graduation
• Arsha Yoga Vidya Peetam
• Medicinal garden